- Beautiful 2 story Victorian house
- Two spacious bedrooms
- One bathroom with clawfoot tub and shower
- Full kitchen
- Family room
- Dining Area
- Accommodates up to 4 people
$280/night* – Weeknights
$325/night* – Weekends
$375/night* – Special Events
$1800/week** (weekly rate does not include breakfast)
Skeet’s Cottage: This beautiful two-story Victorian house was built in 1896. It has two spacious bedrooms upstairs and one bathroom downstairs with clawfoot tub and shower. There is a full kitchen, family room, parlor and dining area. Maximum occupancy is 4 people. 2 night minimum.
* Nightly rate includes breakfast every morning at the Grady House, and daily maid service.
** Weekly rate does not include breakfast and includes maid service once per week.
Grady House Policies
- Price of the rooms in Grady House includes a full breakfast and accommodations for two.
- The daily price of Skeet’s Cottage includes a full breakfast and accommodations for four. A two-night minimum applies to Skeet’s Cottage.
- Extra person is $25.00
- Check in time is between 4 & 6 p.m. or by arrangement.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Rates may increase during holidays and special events.
- Two-night minimum and special cancellation policies may be required during holidays, special events, or group reservations
- A one-night room deposit is required at time of reservation confirmed with a credit card, refundable only if you cancel seven days prior to your scheduled visit.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 cancellation fee per room.
- All rates subject to applicable sales tax.
- For the comfort of our guests and the preservation of our house, no smoking is permitted inside buildings.
- We welcome well-behaved children 10 years of age or older in the company of thoughtful adults.
- We apologize, but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Our four Dalmatians are available by appointment and love to be petted by those who miss their animals.