- Queen bed
- Adjoining parlor with daybed
- Overlooks 1st Avenue
- Private bath with claw foot tub with shower
- Accommodates 3 guests
$155/night – Weeknights
$165/night – Weekends
$180/night – Special Events (2-night minimum)
Navy Room: Upstair’s suite with an antique iron queen bed. The adjoining parlor has a daybed and an antique armoire. The sitting room overlooks the street in front of the house. Private bath with claw foot tub with shower. This room can accommodate 3 guests. Additional person charge is $25.
Grady House Policies
- Price of the rooms in Grady House includes a full breakfast and accommodations for two.
- The daily price of Skeet’s Cottage includes a full breakfast and accommodations for four. A two-night minimum applies to Skeet’s Cottage.
- Extra person is $25.00
- Check in time is between 4 & 6 p.m. or by arrangement.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Rates may increase during holidays and special events.
- Two-night minimum and special cancellation policies may be required during holidays, special events, or group reservations
- A one-night room deposit is required at time of reservation confirmed with a credit card, refundable only if you cancel seven days prior to your scheduled visit.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 cancellation fee per room.
- All rates subject to applicable sales tax.
- For the comfort of our guests and the preservation of our house, no smoking is permitted inside buildings.
- We welcome well-behaved children 10 years of age or older in the company of thoughtful adults.
- We apologize, but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Our four Dalmatians are available by appointment and love to be petted by those who miss their animals.